Happy first Friday of the New Year! There’s something about January that always inspires me to shake up my routine and try new things. But as much as I love the fresh start of a new year, it’s always easier said than done to get back in to the swing of things . . . However, without setting my expectations too high, something inside is telling me that 2018 is going to be a great year. Not only for me personally, but for the world in general. As for the weekend, I’m going to the Mavericks game tonight (!), but after that, I’ll be cozying up and rejuvenating for the busy year ahead. To help you have a great start to the weekend, check out this week’s Friday Favorites to see what’s been inspiring me this week!
Favorite Bedroom: This vintage-styled bedroom from Domino is super luxe! I love the gallery wall of antique finds and the pretty gold wallpaper.
Favorite New Purchase: The week before Christmas, Anthropologie was having a sale on their stationery items. I had my eye on this planner for a while, so I decided to buy it and I’m really like it a lot! In the first few pages, there’s a section for short-term and long-term goals in pretty much all areas of life and I just really like the layout. So if you’re looking for a new planner, I definitely suggest the Best Year Ever 2018 Planner ($34)!
Favorite Décor: In case you haven’t noticed, curved furniture has become a huge trend for home decor. And these modern Orb Bar + Counter Stools ($279) from West Elm are super chic. Plus, West Elm is having a huge sale that ends today: 20-30% off furniture, 20% off bedding, 20-30% off pillows and throws, and up to 60% off markdowns! So be sure to check out their special prices!
Favorite Reads: Check out some of my favorite articles from this past week.
- How to detox your skin for a fresh start.
- 9 books to help you kick off the new year.
- 29 easy meals to make during the weeknights.
- How to do more of what’s meaningful in 2018.
- 5 ways to stay stylish and warm all Winter long.
- Why your horoscope is more important than ever.
There’s also some amazinggg sales that are too good not to mention! And when I say “some” I mean a whole f*** ton!!
- Ann Taylor: 50% off “warm up styles” with promo code REFRESH.
- Anthropologie: Take an extra 40% off sale items.
- Gap: Up to 60% off hundreds of sale items.
- LOFT: 60% off sale items.
- Nasty Gal: score up to 80% off of everything!
- Sephora: Up to 50% off sale items.
- Urban Outfitters: Clearance sale items up to 70% off.
And in case you missed it on the blog this week . . .