Happy Friday everyone! Not only is it the first day of December, it’s also Faux Fur Friday. Yes, it’s a thing — fur real! Okay, all bad puns aside, now that December is finally here, I’m ready to really dive into all the holiday shopping and decorating. So keep reading for a few festive Friday Favorites, as well as some finds that are swoon-worthy all Winter long! Hope you all have a great weekend!
Favorite Space: Emily Henderson and I were totally on the same wave-length this week! This is exactly the kind of chic, stress-free holiday decorating I was talking about in this week’s post. Simple subtle decor pieces, a non-traditional color palette, and just the right amount of holiday foliage makes Henderson’s living room a breath of fresh holiday air!
Favorite Faux Fur Essential: So since it’s Faux Fur Friday, I decided to celebrate by purchasing A New Day’s Faux Fur Coat ($39.99) and I absolute love it! Not only is it a great price, but I love how soft it feels and the pink is a really pretty color.
Favorite Holiday Essential: Throwing some more faux fur at ya with this super luxe stocking from Anthropologie. I love the chevron pattern!
Favorite Booties: So when I first saw the whole sock bootie trend, I did not like it at all. But I found myself an $18 pair at Target and now I can’t stop wearing them! And I absolutely love these cute Indigo Rd Floral Booties ($39.98) from Francesca’s.
Favorite Reads: Check out the interesting and inspiring articles that caught my eye this week.
- 5 realistic mental health tips therapists recommend to patients.
- The Astro Twin’s chic gift guide for every sign on your list.
- 6 things you should do as soon as you start feeling sick.
- 10+ holiday color palettes that aren’t the traditional red-and-green combo.
- The kind of holiday party you should throw according to your zodiac sign.
- Do this 30-second trick to remind yourself to stay present this holiday season.
And in case you missed it on the blog this week:
- 7 chic, stress-free ways to decorate your home for the holidays.
- A gift guide for the homebody in your life.
- 15 stylish sweaters that you could totally wear to an ugly Christmas sweater party and beyond.
Also, I have a huge favor to ask all of you! Just so I can understand you all better and make Original Caroline the best is can be, I’ve made a survey with just a few questions on it that I would greatly appreciate if you’d answer. Then in the first week of January, I’ll come back with the results and fill you in on what’s in store for the new year!