Today’s gift guide is for my kind of people — the homebody! In the midst of Winter, it’s all about those cozy little indulgences. And for some of us, we’d like to indulge in all-things cozy all the time. I’m definitely a “I-just-want-to-stay-home-and-eat-pizza” kind of person. So I had a lot of fun making this gift guide and even found a few things to add to my own wishlist. Feel free to click on any of the links so you can be sure you go to the exact item. P.S. Take a look at my previous gift guides: Gifts for Her Under $75 // Gifts for Him Under $75 and be sure to check back for more all this month!
1. Voluspa Vermeli Mini Tin Candle Set ($40): Candles are not just great for the scent, but for ambiance. Nothing better than lighting candles, turning down the lights, and relaxing. This Holiday scent from Nest smells amazing! I also love these incense sets ($14) from Anthropologie.
2. J. Crew Dreamy Cotton Stripe Pajama Set ($78): Perfect for a lazy Sunday, after a long day, and Netflix binges.
3. URPOWER Essential Oil Diffuser / Humidifier ($17.95): With essential oils all the rage and crisp Winter air, this 2-in-1 diffuser humidifier is a great! My Domaine wrote a review about it so I bought one for myself and have it running literally all the time.
4. MUK LUKS Knit Bootie Slippers ($24.99): Who doesn’t love a good pair of bootie slippers!
6. AFRM Rio Floral Joggers ($58): I think everyone should own at least one pair of joggers. And the print on this pair make them really easy to dress up for work or a dinner date, or for just lounging around the house. MAKE + MODEL also has a lot of good options at Nordstrom (this one’s my fave).
7. The Sun & Her Flowers / The Year of Cozy: One of my favorite things to do during the colder months is cozy up with a super luxe blanket and a good book. So for all the bookworm homebodies on your gift list, consider gifting them the newest collection of poems for Rupi Kaur, or a fun activity book filled with 125 recipes, crafts and more. You could also sign them up for the Book of the Month subscription. It’s basically Netflix but for books!
8. Dry Bar Silk Pillowcase ($45): Drybar’s 100% silk pillowcase takes beauty sleep to a whole new level. This one feels even finer and softer than many of the other silk pillowcases out there. It’s designed to help blown-out hair retain its shape and shine, doesn’t strip hair of its natural moisture, and even helps cut down on hair breakage!
9. Plum Flower Cast Iron Tea Pot ($24.99): Real tea-lovers will love this floral tea pot. And it’s so pretty they’ll leave it out on the kitchen counter for decoration! This light green one is really pretty, too.
11. Gemma Velvet Driving Slippers ($19.99): You can never go wrong when gifting someone a good pair of slippers. Especially a homebody. If you’ve got a little money to splurge for someone or looking to add a pair to your own Christmas list, UGG’s Hanier Genuine Shearling Slippers ($99.95) are super cute!
12. Gemma Velvet Driving Slippers ($19.99): You can never go wrong when gifting someone a good pair of slippers. Especially a homebody. If you’ve got a little money to splurge for someone or looking to add a pair to your own Christmas list, UGG’s Hanier Genuine Shearling Slippers ($99.95) are super cute!
13. Thread & Supply Wubby Fleece Pullover ($78): For a more luxe gift, this fleece pullover will definitely come in handy during the Winter. I like the style so much and added it to my Christmas wishlist.
14. Laura Mercier Fresh Fig Honey Bath ($45): For skin that deserves the ultimate luxury and loves to be pampered, gift one of Laura Mercier’s honey bath emulsions for a super luxe bath.
15. This Works Dream Team ($19): Homebodies love sleep, and this dynamic duo is great for those nights when you can’t seem to fall asleep and helps lower stress levels. Something we all need during this time of year.
That does it for my homebody gift guide. Be sure to check back all this month for more gift guides, holiday outfit ideas, decorating and more. And in case you missed them, check out some of the holiday content from this year:
- Gifts for her under $75
- Gifts for him under $75
- 7 chic, stress-free ways to decorate your home for the holidays.